- No products in the cart.
How to unlock iPhone
How to Unlock iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5
If you have cydia installed or jailbroken iPhone
- Insert any SIM Card directly in iPhone . Only sim card, Do not insert turbo/gevey sim card chip
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > RESET NETWORK SETTING (Be careful!) in iPhone and reset it
- Restart iPhone and process activation steps or connect with iTunes software on computer* (*must be connected to internet!)
- After completion of activation process, iPhone will receive network bars like normal
That’s it, your iPhone is unlocked. If above method does not work for you, it will require to restore with latest iOS. How to restore iPhone? Download latest version of iTunes from here / If you already have, start restoring process as below.
- Connect iPhone with Computer / Mac and run/start iTunes.
- Backup your iPhone (Only if you require your contacts, photos, message and application data)
- Click on iPhone as mentioned in this picture
- Click on Restore, and press yes when iTunes notify about latest version.
- After downloading latest iOS file (approx 700MB – 1GB) it will start process for updating with latest iOS
- Upon successful restore, insert any sim card and activate iPhone.
- iTunes will display a message: Congratulations! Your iPhone is unlocked successfully.
How to Unlock iPhone 3G -3Gs – Officially
It’s not possible to unlock officially 3G / 3Gs with direct update and activate method. Due to previous jailbreak release, all iPhone 3G, 3Gs has installed a patched modem firmware or called baseband 6.15.00 (You can check in Setting > General > About menu). follow this detailed step by step guide to unlock iPhone 3G / 3Gs